Our Gazebos sleep 5-6 people with a Murphy Bed, 1 bunk and a loft. It features a large deck, picnic table, charcoal grill and fire ring outside and a microwave. refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, A/C and DVD player inside.
* $25 fee for 1-night reservation
Friday & Saturday *
* 2-night minimum
Holiday* / July 1-Sept 7**
* 3-night minimum
** Fri. & Sat.
Off Season Rate *
* April 10-May 22; Oct. 1-Oct 16; 2-night minimum
Things to Know
Rental Unit Check-In – Check-Out
Rental units check-in is 3 p.m. or later and check-out by 11 a.m. Due to our high volume of traffic we cannot offer early check-in or late check-out on any rental units. There is a three night minimum for holiday weekends.
Rental Unit Policy
- Bedding & cooking utensils not provided – Please bring your own
- A cleaning deposit of $50 and a credit card are REQUIRED upon check-in. Upon departure, the cleaning deposit will be refunded if the unit is returned to the same condition it was in upon arrival. Credit card will be charged for any damage.
- Smoking is not allowed inside rental units. Pets are not allowed inside or outside rental units. Fine $50 to $200.
- No other camping units, including tents, are allowed on rental unit sites.
- All rates subject to change.
- Registered campers only. You cannot invite additional non-registered persons to camp in a rental unit.
Advanced reservations are requested. All reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking by VISA, MasterCard or Discover, or must be paid by check/cash within 3 business days. When making a group reservation, you must have individual names assigned to each site that you are reserving, the camper type, size, number of people, and number of pets (2 max).
RESERVATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Campsite rates are based on total of 2 adults and 3-4 children under the age of 18 years and ONE car per site. This also applies to group camping. Your reservation for a campsite includes 5-6 persons (2 adults, 3-4 children). You cannot invite non-registered persons to camp on your site. One vehicle is included with your rates, any additional vehicles are $5/night. Additional cars must be tagged. One dog (non-aggressive breed) is included in the rate, $10 fee for extra pets (2 max) per campsite.
There is a $25 rescheduling fee if you have to call and change the dates of your reservation.
Must be 21 years or older to register and stay on a site.
Pets must be kept on a leash, quiet and cannot be left unattended outside of your camper. You are expected to clean up after your pet. Pets are not allowed in any building, non pet friendly rental unit, bath house, pond or beach. All pets must be up-to-date on their vaccinations before visiting our facility. We also offer a dog park for guests to exercise their pets.
For the enjoyment of all our campers, especially those with children, we enforce “quiet hours” between 11 p.m. and 8 a.m.