Smokey Hollow Campground and its facilities are open to the general public any Sunday through Thursday except for holidays. All persons must register at the campground office. A day pass is good for use of the swim pond and all the inflatables. If you wish to use the other amenities in the park, activity wristbands can be purchased in the camp store.
- Day pass hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Cost is $10 per person and $5 per car
- All children under the age of 18 but be accompanied by an adult at all times
- There is no lifeguard on the premises and life jackets are not provided
- No outside food or beverages are permitted. A full-service snack bar is open to all visitors.